Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My future job :)

I haven’t truly imagined my future once I get out from the University, I mean, I been imagining a lot of possibilities, but I don’t have a favorite one or anything like that. But since I’m studying Biochemistry, I imagine myself like a scientist.

I would love to be all my life doing research, mainly because I want to learn about everything, I want to understand the way our world works, and while I’m doing that, if I get the chance to help the humanity, by discovering something really good, that would be pretty nice too, but that isn’t my truly reason to be doing that. I don’t really know in what I would like to be specialized, but for be working in what I want, I already know I would need to have a PhD, mainly because without it you are no one, at least, in scientist world.

I think that I would like to work on a laboratory, even if I’m indoors, and doing similar things every day, I had always feel relax, calm, and only happiness when I’m inside a lab, even when it get stressful. I suppose that’s one of the reasons why I chose my career; it brings a lot of chances to work on a lab.


 I suppose that if I’m working on a lab, I wouldn’t have so many opportunities to travel, at least not related to work stuff. But I would like to move to England, and work there, I really like that country, I don’t know why.


When I choose my career, I had never thought about the money, for me that isn’t really something that much important, I mean, it’s something important, but I’m not going sell my soul just to get more money, I think that it doesn’t matter how many money you have, but how you use it.

4 comments:

  1. studying to help humanity, you are really nobel, i also want to help humanity through research, is like to give a little grain of sand to the future <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have plenty of time to figure in what you want to specialize, good luck with that anyways

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I mean, it’s something important, but I’m not going sell my soul just to get more money" You deserve a round of applause. is the phrase of the year

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a daughter of a PhD, I have to tell you that they travel a lot, mostly to international congress!

    ReplyDelete