Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Post-graduate studies (?

Like I say in my last post, I’m absolutely sure that once I finish my career I will need to have a PhD, if I still want to do scientific investigation, but I’m still not sure of the subject I would select to do it.


Even if I don’t know for sure, I think that I would like to do a PhD in something like genetic; mostly because like I say before, I want to discover the secrets of our world, and I do actually believe that our DNA keep the most amazing secrets of all. However, seeing my current grades in biology, I don’t know if it is going to be the best choose.


Like I haven’t decided anything about doing a PhD, I don’t truly know where I would like take it, because I think that going to another country would be much better, but some teachers had told us that PhDs in Chile are pretty good too.



I don’t think that I would ever like the combination of working and studying, I can hardly do one of them in a semi-good way so I think that I couldn’t handle it, but I don’t want to depend on my parents even then, so I would love to get some kind of scholarship, but if I don’t I would probably need to work and study at the same time and probably take part-time classes.


However, I'm still in my first year, so I think I have plenty time to think about in what I want to specialize. :)


2 comments:

  1. genetics sounds like a really interesting subject to study,and it's more advanced in other countries, so you have the chance to travel too c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, it is a hard work have a PhD and it is eternal, but not impossible, see you.

    ReplyDelete