Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Summer Holidays ! ♥☀♥

I don’t really have anything planned for this summer holidays yet, mostly because I don’t even know when they are going to start…

This year I’m going home for Christmas and staying there until New Year Eve, and then I’m coming back to Santiago the first of January, that day is my sister’s birthday, I was really hoping to be able to stay there one day more, but I think it’s not possible.
my mom, my sister and my foreing sister.

After the exams I want to stay in Santiago until the end of January, and I’m trying to convince my sister to come here, so we can visit some museums and everything Santiago got to offer to a tourist,  but she really hates Santiago so I’m not sure if I would convince her or not.

my dad and I
In February I’m going home, there I would probably help my dad with his summer job “transport people for blueberry harvest”, that’s what I did last summer holidays, and I think I was pretty funny. Plus, there is a time when they pay a lot for working there, almost at the end of the summer so I would probably work there some few days.
In some point of the summer holidays, I think that my family and I are going to Villarica, Licanray and near, my parents promised me to go there this year, I really miss those places.

Some friends
Since there is an exchange student living in my home, I believe, we will be doing little travels every weekend, but we always do something like that every summer, anyway.

I'm hoping to be able to spend some time with my friends from school too, but their university got a strike even longer than ours, so I do not know if they would be able to hang out, because they would probably be in class all the summer.

My friends here and I had talked a lot about the summer too, about places we can go and things like that, I’m hope we could do some of that too.


Summer holidays, come as soon as you can, PLEASE!!

P.S. .+=☻ 
So be carefully with the sun!!

3 comments:

  1. i hope that you can go to all the places you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only way to be with your sister in her birthday is, exempting you from everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your sister could come here in january, it would be very funny to you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete