Sunday, December 11, 2016

Changes to my study programme


Well to be honest, I didn’t like this topic not even a bit, that’s maybe why it took to long to me write this blog, but anyway, here we go…

Those who had started to study biochemistry this year, have a new study program, so we are like literally lab rats, and since I haven’t even finished my first year of the career, I don’t think I could give you a valid opinion about it, but some teachers had told us that them don’t like this change. I think it’s too soon to see if it’s better or worst.

One of the bigger changes I can see into the new study program, is that previous students had all the laboratory assignments one semester later than us, I think that this had a good and a bad side, because in a career like biochemistry you are supposed to be working on a lab, so if you have this class from the first semester, you can immediately see if you like that or not, but since we are doing some lab assignments at the same time that we are doing the normal class,and sometimes those two class aren’t coordinated.

About the infrastructure, I think it’s okay, it obviously could be improved, but it’s not bad into this current way .

Recently I had heard some of my classmates talking about the teaching methods that our teachers use with us, I don’t really think there are some others real teaching methods, because, you need to know and understand the theory, so you can apply it, that’s why I think that the current methods are okay.

I know this is one of my worst blogs, but sincerely, this topic hasn’t inspired me even a little…

1 comment: