Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My best holidays ever!

When I was a child, my family and I went to the south of Chile many times on the holidays, because my dad’s family lives there, I mean in Villarica, Pucon, Lican Ray, Loncoche, etcetera. So we visited them and stayed in beautiful places for a low cost.

I'm trying hard to remember my best holidays ever, and I think that they were on the summer between 2013 and 2014
Why was it the best trip ever??

Well, before that travel there were like 3 years since the last time I had been there, so I was very excited, and my parents even bought a special car so we can get to my favorite place in the world (Rio Blanco, a place lost in the mountains) without any problem.
My foster grandparents
Our trip lasted like 6 or 7 days.

Before we arrived to house of my foster grandparents in Villarrica, we went to Lonconche and I met for the first time the biological father from my dad, he is a nice person I think.

My foster grandparents were so happy to see us after so long that they made a big roast, and we spent one night there.

Next day we moved to my aunt house, we love to camp in her patio, she always want us to stay in her house, but we always do insist.

Our tent in my aunt patio
From my aunt house we went to some other places, Pellaifa lake was the one I like the most, when we come back from there to the house of my aunt, my uncle told me an amazing history about it. Before it was a lake, a town were placed there, many years ago, and then an earthquake or a volcano( I can’t remember it pretty well) get it sunken, that’s why if you go there you can see a lot of sunken trees, and there is even a chimney from an old house, but I didn’t knew it when I was there, so I’m wishing to come back there and look for that chimney.

Hot springs in Rio Blanco
After that we move to  Río Blanco that’s a sector near Pucón but to the mountain, I don’t know how to explain how to get there, but it’s absolutely amazing, there are some natural hot springs and  you can camp next to them, like 2 meter from them, that’s where my tent were and there is no electricity, or drinking water except for the river one, I just love that place. We stayed there for 2 days, and then we get back to the sad reality.

I’m really hopping to go there this summer!

3 comments:

  1. i would love to see that lake, it sounds really interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to see that lake, it sounds really interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. rio blanco looks like the perfect place to connect with the nature and relax !

    ReplyDelete